Mar 9, 2015

Create It !

Goodmorning......

I hope everyone is doing great. I've had a rough week. I've been sick and I am still not feeling 100% (right now it's a really bad cold with coughing, soar throat etc) but I felt it was time to update my blog and I have an awesome kit to share with you.

The kit is called Create It and it's designed by the wonderful River~Rose Designs :) I just love her designs !!


Ofcourse I made a layout with this stunning kit.......


Before I go I have to share this coupon with you that I just found on her FB page...

"Did you all see this? A coupon for extra saving when you shop the River~Rose store. Also, today is the last chance to grab our new kit 'Create Joy' at it's discounted price. {Psst...you can use this coupon on top of the sale price or anything other RR product!}"


Now that's a great deal. You can find her store here :)

Well, it's monday and I have some laundry waiting for me. Have a great day everyone !!

Hugz,

biancka








No comments: