Feb 13, 2015

TGIF :)

Hey hey......

Yes, it's friday and I just realized tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Not doing anything exciting. I bought my two guys cards and that's it really. My son also has a birthday party so my husband and moi will be alone for the entire afternoon on V-Day. That has been a while. We might go out for lunch somewhere. Sounds like a plan to me :)

I scrapped !! Yes, I did..........and I love the page :)


I love using baby photos of my son. He sometimes even agrees (he is turning into a real teen.....he's 11 going on 16 !! yickes) and cant believe he looked so cute when he was little. Yes, he did look cute and to me......he still does. Dont tell him I said that ;) haha

I used items from Pennysavers at The Digital Press :) Yes !! 



You can never have enough scrap essentials and I think these white patterned papers are a great addition to that collection. What else would be great in that collection ??? Fasteners !!!


You can pick these up for $1 a piece..........I would say that's an awesome deal !!

Well, I feel like scrapping another page so I am outta here !

Hugz,

biancka

No comments: