Jan 12, 2015

In the Pink

Hey everyone !!

Well, I usually dont use pink in my layouts because I do not have a little girl around the house to take tonz of photos of and scrap. I am stuck in boy-zone and that is ok with me. I love scrapping photos of my son (allthough he is 11 now and doesnt want me taking photos anymore...........so I mostly use older photos ;)) but I can fall back on my gorgeous neighbours girl Imke. She is so adorable and when I saw the kit I was going to scrap with, I knew which photos of Imke to use.

The kit I used is called In the Pink and is by Thrifty Scraps by Gina. Look..........


How cute is this ??? And here is my layout......


That's Imke and she is simply adorable ! I hope I'll be able to use her photos more often :)

If you like the kit I used you can buy it at several places: Scrapbird, Cool Scraps Digital and Scrap from France.

I better see what I am going to do for dinner. Have a great night everyone :)

Hugz,

Biancka

No comments: