Apr 30, 2010

A iNSD RAK!!!

Hi!

I know I have neglected my blog badly but, dont be shocked, I have two posts for you today. Crazy, no ??? heehee First I wanted to let you know about a RAK I received from the sweet Litabells Designs :) She gave me a coupon so I could pick up her first grabbag and I am so excited to say that it is amazing! I love it and I am sure you will too.

Look...........



Isnt this everything you need to make an amazing layout? I so want to scrap with it but right now I have to pay attention to my laundry and make dinner soon as well. I promise I will show a page using these designs very soon. Oh, you can pick up the grabbag here :)

I hope you'll be back later for a great surprise :)

Hugz,

Biancka

1 comment:

supermandy said...

Ooh! What an awesome goodie bag!!! Smart of her to share with you, too, because now I've got to mosey over there to check her stuff out... ;)