Mar 2, 2010

Hello !!

Yes yes yes, I am back! And yes, I blogged yesterday too so who knows, I might finally keep this blog updated :) heehee

I have two layouts to show you.I had a lot of fun creating these.The first layout is called These Small Moments and I found such a cute photo of Jasper when he was still a baby. Oi, I miss those days esp. when he is giving me a hard time! LOL


I used a kit designed by Erin's Dreams called Thankful:



The second layout is called Bathtime:


The kit I used for this layout is called A Little Birdie Told Me and that is also designed by Erin's Dreams:


One more thing. If you like the last kit, check this out:


Just click on the image to go to Erin's Dreams store.

That's it from me today. I am off to do some cleaning. It has to be done :)

Hugz,

Biancka

No comments: